Is Bring The Fresh worth it now that it will cost you $197.00 to join? That’s a hefty sum for anybody to pay, especially those who may be just starting out with online marketing. The original price of $7.00 was more palatable although there were numerous upsells once they got you “in the door”.
Company: Bring The Fresh
Owner: Kelly Felix
Price: $197.00 (with promises of no other upsells)
Rating: 5 Out of 10
What Will This Product Do For You?
Bring The Fresh (BTF) is an online training website focused on helping those with little to moderate internet marketing. The focus is on building one or more niche websites and you will be invited to “watch over the owner’s shoulder” as he creates a website. You will then be asked to follow the same process to create your own site.
BTF claims that you will learn about the proper way to attain a 6 figure income by learning proper SEO (Search Engine Optimization) which will get your website to page one of Google. The owner refers to this as the “Secret Sauce”.
Here is a screenshot from the promo video that tells you what BTF is all about. (See the little picture of Kelly Felix in the lower right corner?)
Bring The Fresh has updated their training and, should you buy in, you have access to:
- Videos – which include their “Fast Start Videos” which promises to show you how you will have your first website up and making money “by tomorrow”.
- The BTF “Fast Start Guide” – for anyone who prefers to work from hard-copy training then this PDF guide would be for you.
- The videos have been redone to show you how to “dominate SEO”.
- Private Members Forum – an online live forum where you can get or give help and view other member’s websites.
- Contact Information – in an effort at being transparent, Kelly offers all of his contact information, including his personal cell phone number (the same one his kids use apparently) as well as his Skype and email.
- List of Outsourcers – for those who don’t want to put in the effort of creating their own websites this is a list of resources that would do it for you (likely for an added price).
- The videos also include coaching tips and interviews with expert online marketers.
- BTF offers other “services” or tools that include article spinners, link builders, and traffic generator software. PLEASE NOTE: these are not considered proper SEO techniques and using them may harm your site’s rankings.
Bring The Fresh is set up to allow you to submit Support Tickets. Plus, with access to Kelly via his contact information noted above, and the online forum, you should be able to get all of your questions answered.
Online reviews of BTF have mixed reviews as to the effectiveness and timeliness of the Support Desk; you may be better off submitting your question within the member’s forum..
- The goal of BTF is to make it easy for anyone just starting out in online marketing to be successful. Therefore the majority of training is targeted at helping “newbies” get their website set up and monetized.
- The promo video states that you will not need email lists, your own products, paid traffic, and you don’t need any experience or techie skills.
- 60 Day Money-back guarantee making it “risk free”. Interesting side-note: the product is actually purchased via ClickBank which is a privately held marketplace that sells digital information products. In fact, in Kelly’s own words from a website he commented on he says:
- Unfortunately, the promo video relied too much on how much money you were going to make and not how you were going to make that money.
- BTF promotes backlinking, and lots of it, to help get your website ranked. If you don’t know, this is no longer a recommended practice since Google’s Panda and Penguin updates last year. The Google bots will recognize this as “Black Hat SEO” (not good) and your site may very well be deranked if not de-indexed altogether.
- BTF also teaches how to get your website indexed. Again, this is not something that you have to pay for as you just need to go to Google Webmaster Tools, create your account, and submit your website. Google has training to show you how to do that.
- BTF teaches how to do affiliate marketing and receive commissions off of sales that you refer. You do not need to pay their fee to do this. As an example, one of my sites is on the free Blogspot platform from Google and I affiliate with Amazon products in my niche. Both of these programs are free!
- There is not a free trial period that provides an introduction to the program and that could actually be used to persuade a “tire kicker” from going all in. If the program is as good as it claims then there shouldn’t be anything to hide.
- Anytime a program states that “you will make a lot of money” and/or “all on autopilot” you should reconsider. Imagine if companies like Apple or Netflix ran on autopilot. How long do you think they would last?
VERDICT: Borderline Scam! Why? There is nothing “fresh” about this program. Bring The Fresh has simply bundled what is already available into a program that someone (the owner and affiliates?) is making money from.
My Recommendation To Getting Started Online
If you are serious about getting started online then I would advise that you find training that provides you with information up front and even allows you to trial it free. There are many of these companies available and you certainly do not need to spend $197.00 to purchase Bring The Fresh.
Reputable training sites will also offer you training to learn about SEO, creating your website, and even how to rank on page one of Google…again, for free. I’ve been a member at Wealthy Affiliate for 18 months now because they have taught me how to create a website and get it ranking in the search engines organically.
How does my recommendation compare to Bring The Fresh?
- Become a free member forever
- Get two free websites forever
- Free Level 1 Certification Training (10 lessons)
- Free Phase 1 Boot Camp Training (10 lessons)
- 24/7 Access to the Live Chat members area for your first 7 days as a free member
- 100’s of extra training and videos
- Option to upgrade to Premium ($47/month) is really an option. You don’t need to upgrade ever or you can wait until you begin making money as a free member.
- Proper SEO training by industry experts to survive any “wild animal” updates from Google.
- Monetizing your website using free affiliate programs.
- Bring The Fresh boasts of a community of 20,000 members. Compare that to Wealthy Affiliate’s of over 200,000 members and ask yourself why you’re not one of them.
Ready to get started working online for FREE? Click here, create your free account, and check it out now.